Our monthly meetings at the BSSA are held at the Burnside Community Centre, in the Burnside Council offices on the second Monday of every month and start at 7.30pm.
All welcome - both members and non-members. Bring a gold coin for supper if you'd like a tea or coffee afterwards.
Beginner and intermediate classes start at 6.30pm prior to the main meeting. Bookings are essential. See our classes page for more information and for bookings.
The meeting will be available to watch on our website a few days after the event at our previous meeting page.
Please use the buttons above to register for the general meeting. (Even if you are also attending a beginner or intermediate class.) This will help us get everyone into the hall much more efficiently. If you do not register you will, unfortunately, have to wait longer to enter the hall while we register you on the night. This BSSA registration is in addition to the usual government QR Covid sign-in on the night.
Please return any library books you have borrowed.
The current COVID restrictions are in place.
- On arrival members and guests must register in line with current COVID requirements - a QR code to scan or a sign on list will be available as you enter.
- Please remember that currently masks are required to be worn inside, if you’re able. We will have some for those who do not have their own.
- We have been asked to remember for people to keep their physical distance of 1.5m.
- The main hall may only have a maximum of 135 people, thus we will be required to restrict the meeting number to that.
- Please enter by the front of the building as has been occurring, we will ask members to exit by the side of the building.
- We have been asked to wipe down tables and the parts of chairs that are held to carry, before and after use – we will ask all members if they can please assist.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell.
- Please do not bring cash to pay for memberships if this can be avoided. Contactless payment is preferred.