What Varroa will mean to future honey bee health and the pollination reliant industries in South Australia
The seminar day aims to bring together commercial and recreational beekeepers, researchers, suppliers, peak bodies and other industry leaders and government stakeholders to share knowledge and skills, canvas issues and explore what Varroa will mean to future honey bee health and the pollination reliant industries in South Australia.
Local and International Guest Speakers
– Hon Clare Scriven MLC, Minister for Primary Industries and Regional Development
– Dr Ross Meffin, Chief Inspector Plant Health – Biosecurity SA
– Deidre Jaensch, Almond Board of Australia
– Dr Mark Goodwin, The New Zealand Institute for Plan and Food Research Ltd
– Michelle Taylor, The New Zealand Institute for Plan and Food Research Ltd
– Keegan Blignaut, Duxton Bees Pty Ltd– Samantha Grund, Bee Biosecurity Officer – PIRSA– Michael Stedman, Apiary Officer – PIRSA
Further speakers TBC
DATE: 19th August 2022
TIME: 8.30am registrations (9am – 4.30pm)
LOCATION: The Precinct Loxton
25 Bookpurnong Terrace, Loxton SA 5333
All tickets include morning tea, light lunch, and afternoon tea. Please advise when purchasing tickets of any dietary requirements.
USE THIS LINK ON THE SAAA WEBSITE TO BOOK TICKETS